Youth Enrichment Program---Pt. 3---Link

  • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      Lets try that link again.

      www.barbershop.org/document-center/category/16-general-youth-documents.html

      Hope this one works.

      Blessings,

      Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop
    • Freeman G Groat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        Jack, Something aint right!
        Sing-cerely, Freeman

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
          Freeman et al,

          Until I get some computer savvy guy to straighten me out, you will just have to type the link into you browser and the link should come right up.

          Alternatively, go to the society website. Click on "documents" (in black letters at the top). When you get to that page, scroll down to "General Youth Documents"
          (quite near the bottom). Click on that. Then click on the "Youth in Harmony Resource Manual" and there you are.

          Hope this helps a bit sorry for the glitch.

          Blessings,

          Jack
          Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop