Keepin' Score in Nashville? Place your order now!

  • keepin_score
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      A Big Howdy to all our Barbershop Friends and Keepin' Score Fans!

      It's time to get geared up for Nashville !

      Whether you're sitting in the front row in the convention arena or
      watching the live webcast with all your friends at home, Keepin'
      Score is the must-have accessory for enhancing your International
      Competition experience.

      As Nancy Bergman says, "Couldn't live without it!"

      NEW THIS YEAR: We'll be including information on the Harmony Classic and
      Rising Star contestants, so this is your all-inclusive guide to what's
      happening during convention week! The Competition gets bigger and better
      every year, and so does Keepin' Score! Other favorite features:

      * Information about the competitors
      * Space to write down songs
      * Room to draw costumes

      You'll also have a chance to match wits with the Judging panel and enter
      your scores for each performance. It's perfect for creating a lasting
      memory of convention.

      Watching the webcast? You won't have a program, so how will you know who
      the competitors are? Also, Keepin' Score is a handy place to get
      your copy of the tag being used to set a Guinness Book World Record for
      the largest singing lesson. (They will be monitoring our attempt
      Saturday during the Chorus finals). Even if they don't include the
      webcast audience in the count, you'll want to participate in the
      singing!

      Want more information? Want to order your very own copy? Visit our
      website www.keepin-score.com <http://www.keepin-score.com/> or email us
      at keepin_score@...
      <http://us.mc589.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=keepin_score@...> .
      Remember, we offer discounts for bulk orders of 20 or more books to one
      address!

      See y'all in Nashville!

      Keepin' Score Committee
      www.keepin-score.com (You need this book!!)
      If you're interested in placing a bulk order
      for Nashville, contact us at keepin_score@...

    • keepin_score