Tag to Berkeley Square

  • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Anyone out there have the tag to A Nightingale sang in Berkeley Square? I have a copy but it is old and I cannot read part of it (I guess I'm kind of old myself.

      Sure would appreciate it if someone could fire me a copy---or the whole song, if you can't split it out.

      Many thanks, blessings to all.

      Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop
      Make certain that this is the best day of your life