Re: American Harmony, the Movie

  • robertburns61
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2009
      LOL...of course someone doesn't have you be a barbershopper to see the movie. Hopefully, many others will have an interest also.

      Anyway,

      From I-40: From the West take Exit 50B, "Hendersonville Rd/Biltmore Estate/US 25". Take a LEFT (North).
      From the East, take Exit 50. Take a RIGHT onto "Hendersonville Rd/US 25 North".
      Stay on Hendersonville Rd/US 25 through Biltmore Village. Street name turns to Biltmore Ave. It is still US 25 N. Go North toward downtown, last the hospitals, ect. You want 36 Biltmore Ave, which will be on your RIGHT. There is a parking garage the next block.

      Or, From the east, or west on I-40, take I-240, which brings you downtown.
      Then from the East take I-240 Exit 5A, "Broadway/Merriman/US 25". Take a LEFT (South), go under I-240 and you are on Broadway/US 25 S.
      Or, coming from the West, take I-240 Exit 5B. Follow it around to the stoplight, and take a LEFT onto "Broadway/US 25 S" (when you turn Left turn into the right-most lane.
      Take Broadway/US 25 through Pack Square (it has a pointed monument). The street name changes to Biltmore Ave. You want 36 Biltmore Ave, in the second block south of Pack Square on your left(use the parking garage 1/2 block before it).

      Asheville Fine Arts Theatre, 828-232-0257, www dot fineartstheatre dot com. Tickets $8/60 yo + $5.75 Thurs., Sept 17. Matinee Sept 19, $5.75.

      See you there!

      Bob Burns