YouBarbershop.com Coverage

  • the5thwl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Folks, we are up and running! have tons of video and stories that are quickly being uploaded to the site. If you want to get in on the scoop and news of the convention, go to www.youbarbershop.com and signup!

      It's only $4.99

      Mike
      Youbarbershop Bwana
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hi Folks,

        We are currently up and running with tons of video footage and stories being uploaded to the website as we speak. Thank you to those who have subscribed to YouBarbershop. If you still haven't signed up go to www.youbarbershop.com and be an insider with all the news and scoop from the convention. News, audio and video will be constantly added throughout the week. Check us out!

        Mike
        YouBarbershop Bwana