New Lead to Group with an M-AD question

  • joe08867
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 7:07 AM
      Hello all,

      My name is Joe I am a lead with The Hunterdon Harmonizers in Flemington NJ. I have only been a member of the society for 4 years but it has been quite a good time so far. I also sing Lead in the quartet Chordhouse Steps. And I am also an Asst Section Leader within the chorus.

      I wanted to say hello and also ask when will we know what quartets will be going to M-AD Divisions in October?

      Thanks,

      Joseph DiPaola