International All Events Tickets Available

  • Peter J. Westers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I have four tickets available. Great seats.straight away center just beyond
      the floor seats. Row E. Two of the tickets are for children, but can be
      easily upgraded to adult.

      Face value is $450.will let go for $350 for all four, or make an offer on
      smaller amounts.

      Happiness in Harmony,

      Peter J. Westers

      Grand Rapids Chapter

      Tenor of Wildcard (2004 Pioneer District Champions)

      Baritone of fermata (1996 Pioneer District Champions)