Discounted Tickets to the International Convention in Anaheim!!!

  • waterloggedsocks04
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      My wife and I purchased tickets to the Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention in Anaheim California on June 28th - July 5th, 2009. We will not be going to the convention and need to sell our tickets. The two tickets are for Section 202 Row P and the face value of the tickets is $150.00 plus $4.75 processing per ticket for a total of $309.50. We are willing to sell both tickets for $250 (or best offer). Please let us know if you have questions. Since we live in Ohio, we can talk about payment/shipping options, but it is a possibility for us to bill you through paypal if you would like, then after payment is received we would mail you the tickets. Thanks! Brendan & Toni: eberenz.2@...