YouCast Convention Video- Coming Soon!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Mike and Brian need your help! Sometime in mid-June we will be releasing a special YouCast: Video Edition of our podcast. The video will preview the upcoming International Convention in Anaheim. The videocast will include competitor interviews, Mike and Brian's Top 5 picks, polls, stats and lots of other fun barbershop news! Consider it "Sportscenter does barbershop."

      The videocast is FREE for everyone to view and hopefully get you uber-excited about the convention.

      For a sneak peek at what to expect, there is a preview cut available for viewing at www.youbarbershop.com.

      Why do we need your help? One of the stats that we will be showcasing is barbershopper opinions on the competition. Go to www.youbarbershop.com and on the far righthand column there are three polls. Please answer each poll and give us your opinion. We need as many votes possible.

      Thanks for participating and don't forget to check out the preview.

      Mike
      YouBarbershop Bwana