Youth In Harmony - Promotional Video

  • Mike Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Ladies & Gentlemen,

      In an effort to promote Barbershop among the Young Singers in our District
      and the overlapping SAI regions, the Mid-Atlantic District has created a
      7-minute video showcasing our Youth Outreach programs.

      The promotional video includes performances by some local high school
      quartets, as well as interviews of music educators.

      It's featured prominently on the MAD website (
      <http://www.MidAtlanticDistrict.com> www.MidAtlanticDistrict.com ) and can
      be found on YouTube at <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc4vmenYRQc>
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc4vmenYRQc

      We would like to get this video in the hands of every high school music
      educator. Any assistance/legwork you can provide to promote our hobby would
      be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to publicize the video as much as
      you wish.

      For educators who take an interest and would like more information, contact
      info can be found on the website, or they can email
      <mailto:YIH@...> YIH@....

      Mike Kelly
      Mid-Atlantic District