off topic: jazz CD

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      If you enjoy progressive jazz, check out my son-in-law's newest release:
      it's not in the stores for a few more weeks, but is available on iTunes and
      Amazon right now. His artist collaborators on the CD are really top-notch,
      too.

      Search for artist Bobby Selvaggio and album "Modern Times".

      First review:

      Modern Times is Bobby Selvaggio s fifth CD as a leader and a major step
      forward for the saxophonist. Filled primarily with his new compositions,
      many of which were written specifically for his sidemen, this set is a major
      statement in modern post bop jazz. -Scott Yanow

      Pardon the plug, but I'm pretty proud! :-)

      David Wallace

      Lead - 1984 International Champs "The Rapscallions"

      Master Director - "Heart of Ohio" Chorus, SAI