M-AD WESTERN DIVISION CHORUS CONTEST

  • egp60@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      My wife and I went to Lancaster Pa yesterday, to see the M-AD Chorus contest. I just wanted to say thankyou to the M-AD and the Lancaster host chapter for a great time.

      The chorus contest was "AWSOME" and there were plenty of surprises. It was really great to see all those choruses have so much fun !! Who says Barbershop is going away ?? Not in the "M-AD" !! IT IS ALIVE AND WELL !!!

      I am hoping to be apart of it next spring ?? this contest really got my jucies flowing again.

      Thanks again M-AD, for a great chorus contest !!!

      E G PHILLIPS
      EGP60@...

      FORMER DIRECTOR-
      POTTSTOWN PA CHAPTER