Off Topic (sorta?)~ Help From Cali & San Francisco Area Please ~

  • Stephanie Dingle
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      This isn't totally Off Topic. . . It's related to my International trip planning. . .

      We are driving from NYC to Anaheim the Southern Route & then after a week of amazing bbshop are heading back via the Pacific Coast Highway to SanFran then West. . . .

      We plan on spending 2 nights in San Francisco and I would like to stay in a reasonably priced hotel in an easily accessible area to the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions??

      Due to the fact I have spent most of my adult life in Baltimore & the Bronx ~ those 'Questionable' neighborhoods do not "scare me" . . . I mean is Haight Ashbury still really cool?? LOL

      We are in our late 30's and have no problem with walking & public transportation.

      Thanks for Any Input !!!

      Stephanie Dingle, RN
      Bbshop Brat/ Associate &
      Supportive Wife of Hudson Chronicle Lead !!
    • Dick
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        This isn't totally Off Topic. . . It's related to my International trip planning. . .

        We are driving from NYC to Anaheim the Southern Route & then after a week of amazing bbshop are heading back via the Pacific Coast Highway to SanFran then West. . . .

        We plan on spending 2 nights in San Francisco and I would like to stay in a reasonably priced hotel in an easily accessible area to the sights. Does anyone have any suggestions??

        Due to the fact I have spent most of my adult life in Baltimore & the Bronx ~ those 'Questionable' neighborhoods do not "scare me" . . . I mean is Haight Ashbury still really cool?? LOL

        We are in our late 30's and have no problem with walking & public transportation.

        Thanks for Any Input !!!

        Stephanie Dingle, RN
        Bbshop Brat/ Associate &
        Supportive Wife of Hudson Chronicle Lead !!

        Stephanie - Hope you have great time in Anaheim. Oh, if you're going to San Francisco and then west, you be REAL careful. The only thing west of San Francisco would be the Pacific Ocean. :-)

        Dick Griffith

      • Bill Kane
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2009
          Let's not be hard on Stephanie. When you are on the East Coast and go away from the water it is West.

          Bill Kane

          To: damrsrealpookie@...; bbshop@yahoogroups.com
          From: mmtenor@...
          Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:35:50 -0500

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2009
            --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Bill Kane <BillKaneVIP@...> wrote:

            > Let's not be hard on Stephanie. When you are on the East Coast and go away from the water it is West.
            >

            > Bill Kane

            Unless, of course, you're moving vertically.