Re: [bbshop] Re: Here's Love & Success to You

  • rweaver912@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
      Toban,
      I hope you can find a new direction for your skills and efforts. There are
      many thinks out there that can use your talents. I suggest you contact your
      local high school and ask if the music teacher could use some help, a offer to
      be a substitute music teacher in your system, or volunteer as a Choral
      Clinician.
      Keep a tune in your head, and a song in your heart.
      Ron W
      **************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433304x1201394525/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
      eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540718%3B35046385%3Be)

    • Marty Israel
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi Netters!

        Would someone from the North Carolina Harmony Brigade please e-mail me privately with the name of the second song you performed at the Chorus Contest of the Dixie District Prelims that took place a couple of weekends ago in Winston-Salem NC? Any other info, such as the arranger, would be appreciated, as well.

        Thank you so much!!!!

        Canto ergo sum

        Marty Israel