NCIS - Two & a Half Men - Old Logo voted back

  • Leo J. Larivee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      On NCIS , they discussed how the younger one's quartet (The PB and J's)
      modeled themselves after the Dapper Dans of Disneyland and he spoke how
      they wore spats and bowlers. I guess the overall public image of
      Barbershop will alway remain olds songs and old time costumes even when
      the quartet singers are young.

      On TWO AND A HALF MEN (this week) they also had a quartet this week.
      The quartet called "Zing" had to stop rehearsing at one man's house
      because 4-part harmony triggered his wife's migraines. They took a stab
      at "Zing Went the Strings of My Heart" and although it didn't resemble
      4-part harmony, it was perceived as a "guy" thing and they were having
      a lot of fun with the idea of singing in a Barbershop Quartet.

      Through the Grapevine, I heard today that the Society voted back our
      "authentic" logo -- The vote was 24,435 to 14 in favor of bringing back
      the SPEBSQSA logo.
      April Fool's :-)

      In Harmony,
      OC

    • Djbqpa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
        In a message dated 4/1/09 7:21:25 PM, Leo@... writes:

        > Through the Grapevine, I heard today that the Society voted back our
        > "authentic" logo --  The vote was 24,435 to 14 in favor of bringing back
        > the SPEBSQSA logo.
        >
        > April Fool's  :-)

        Yeah. Sad, isn't it!

        (8^D)