HELP SUPPORT US PLEASE!

  • Steve Morin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Each year we need to raise funds to help send you young singers to the International... this year is no different

      Help support my chorus by guying a $20.00 raffle ticket that will give you a chance to win the top price of $1500.00 WOW that a ton of money!

      Also if the same person buys 5 tickets they will get the 6th ticket FREE!!!!!!!!!!

      help us please click here to buy your tickets.

      http://www.senateaires.org/raffel.htm

      We will draw the winner at our Show on June 20th but do not need to be present to win!

      Thank You!

      Steve Morin
      SenateAires Chorus

      [cid:image001.jpg@01C9B2F0.741F3FF0]