Barbershop discussion on NCIS last night

  • lloyd@flash.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      There I was watching NCIS and all of a sudden two of the main characters
      started discussing barbershop harmony while working on four corpses in
      the morguel.

      It starts with David McCallum (remember "Man From U.N.C.L.E."?)
      commenting about the 4 bodies from a single crime being like they were
      all singing harmony to a single melody like a barbershop quartet. Then
      it turned out his co-hort in the morgue had sung in a quartet in
      college, a discussion of opera not being appropriate for a quartet, and
      overtones.
      Anyway, it was all positive and caught me totally off-guard.
      Lloyd Erickson - Innsiders, Houston Tidelanders