Re: [bbshop] CBS and barbershop (was NCIS)

  • Scott Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Also, if you watch "Two and a Half Men" on Monday night they spent a significant time talking about barbershop quartets and did some bad singing with it.  The tune was supposed to be "Ding ding go the Strings of my Heart".  If you go to the CBS website and search the show, they still have a way to view it online.

      I also remember a quartet on many versions of Scrubs doing "Charles in Charge" and "Facts of Life".  You can still view those on You Tube.

      My question is, why isn't the society marketing quartets to the shows in help to improve knowledge instead of making spoofs of quartets?

      Scott Russell
      Tenor - Big Apple Chorus
      Tenor - Hepcat Social Club
      Tenor - Top Heavy