Re: Plagiarizing

  • Duane Johnson
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1, 2009
      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Emmert" <fclef@...> wrote:

      > Well, I didn't say that quite right.
      >
      > It seems Bach didn't rip off the work,...

      Yeah, he probably didn't have the right software to rip it. :-}

      Duane Johnson
    • Bob Landry
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 1, 2009
        There is a theme in Chabrier's "Espana Rhapsody" that is note for note like the verse of the song "Hot Diggity" which was made famous by Perry Como in the late 1950s.

        Bob Landry, member, SPEBSQSA,
        tagging since 1946
        The guy with the "Little Black Book" of Tags
        Bari, "Tag Team", (unregistered)
        Acadiana Chapter, Jennings, LA
        Alumnus of HC 1973-84