Re: [bbshop] Surveys and Liver Pizza

  • David Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      Of course the only way to really market is to perfect your number one
      theme song....

      "Everybody Loves a Liver".

      And take it to the streats, meat markets or where ever local liver lovers lie.

      Sorry...... Crawling back to my cave

      Dmiller

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Lynn Hauldren
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        Liver? I can take it or leave it. But my favorite song is "Liver Stay Way From My Door."

        Lynn Hauldren, Elderbari

        "Old songs are more than tunes. They are little houses in which our hearts used to live." - Ben Hecht