Announcing new director MAD district

  • tom.mchugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      The Morris Music Men proudly announce the signing of their new director, Mr. Bob Harris. Bob has previously directed the Somerset
      "Hounds of Harmony" and the Montclair "Dapper Dans". Currently, Bob directs "Harmony on the Hudson" as well as the "Morris Music Men" chorus.The MMM look forward to a lasting and successful relationship with Mr. Harris. Please join us in wishing Bob the very best of luck in his new position.
    • Chris Slacke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "tom.mchugh" <tom.mchugh@...> wrote:

        > The Morris Music Men proudly announce the signing of their new director, Mr. Bob Harris. Bob has previously directed the Somerset
        > "Hounds of Harmony" and the Montclair "Dapper Dans". Currently, Bob directs "Harmony on the Hudson" as well as the "Morris Music Men" chorus.The MMM look forward to a lasting and successful relationship with Mr. Harris. Please join us in wishing Bob the very best of luck in his new position.

        Bob is a talented guy who will bring a new degree
        of serious barbershopping skills to the MMM. You have
        done well!!

        Let us know if there's anything we h'netters can do
        to assist Bob and you.

        Chris