2009 Anaheim registration for sale

  • Kate Schroth
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2009
      Attention: barberhoppers I have a 2209 Anaheim registration for sale.
      The cost of the ticket is $154.75. The seating is on the Floor Row
      104 Seat 7. I will be recieving my ticket 21 days before the
      performance date. When I recieve it in the mail I will send the
      ticket and And I would like to be reimbursed for the cost of the
      registration.
      My home number to contact me is 41o-810-1695. evenings
      Sincerely,
      Kate C. Schroth
    • woody
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
        i'd be interested but i dont think i''ll be alive in 2209
        (:>)
        woody

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
          I think it's so amazing that the BHS has been able to hold the line on pricing for 200 years!!  WOWEE!

          Marti Lovejoy
          Proud Owner of SING which raised $9315 for YSF in 2008
          Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
          Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 36 years so far
          http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
          lovejoymar @ sbcglobal.net <--remove spaces from link and edress

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
            That's the early, early, early, early, early, early, early,
            early, early, early, early, early, early, early, early,
            early, early, early, early, early, early, early, early,
            early, early, early, early, early, early,
            early, ................... early, early, early, early, early bird
            price.
            Paul

            On Mar 14, 2009, at 11:48 AM, bbshop@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Re: 2009 Anaheim registration for sale
            > Posted by: "Martha Lovejoy" lovejoymar@... lovejoymar
            > Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 pm (PDT)
            >
            > I think it's so amazing that the BHS has been able to hold the line
            > on pricing for 200 years!! WOWEE!
            >

            > Marti Lovejoy
            > Proud Owner of SING which raised $9315 for YSF in 2008
            > Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
            > Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 36 years so far
            > http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
            > lovejoymar @ sbcglobal.net <--remove spaces from link and edress
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Kate Schroth
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 26, 2009
                On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Kate Schroth wrote:
                > Attention: barberhoppers I have a 2009 Anaheim registration for sale.
                > The cost of the ticket is $154.75. The seating is on the Floor Row
                > 104 Row 7 Seat 11. I already recieved the ticket this week.
                > I would like to be reimbursed for the cost of the
                > registration.
                > My home number to contact me is 41o-810-1695. evenings
                > Sincerely,
                > Kate C. Schroth

              • Kate Schroth
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
                  The registration I had posted on the Harmonet has been sold.