Letting the dust settle

  • bostonshrimp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Dear Harmonet,

      Due to certain recent barbershop events, let's give these friends of
      ours some space to adjust to the upcoming events that have occurred
      in their respective quartets & choruses.

      I know, I know. Inquiring minds out there 'want to know' BUT let's
      be sincere & true friends and give them some privacy.

      When the shows and contests come around, we'll all know who's singing
      and who's taking a breather and who's MIA. Right? Right.

      I'm taking the high road. How about you?

      Am listening to the Chordettes, by George. Ah...harmony. It sooths
      the savage beast in all of us.

      Have had word that some of our barbershop friends had flight delays
      due to the weather. Hope you guys had your cd's & ipods on you!

      Keep a song in your hearts (and on your headphones.)

      Rosalind Severs-Frizzell
      The Boston Shrimp
      aka
      Auntie Roz