Super Bowl Anthem

  • Steve in Boise
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 2, 2009
      Gents,

      If it weren't for the "color guard and jets flying overhead" you
      wouldn't have a Super Bowl to watch.
      By the way, it seems logical to me that the lip-synched rendition had
      everything to do with timing the fly-over . . . particularly given the
      drawn-out, lyrical nature of the usual "dig me" delivery.

      Steve in Boise
    • Mark Davidson
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 8, 2009
        Howdy my Barbershop Brothers and Sisters,
        With all the National anthem talk lately. I though I would share a youtube video of my Sister, Lisa Davidson Maslen's, 11-year-old voice students performance just a couple of weeks ago at the Sacramento Kings Game. I just happened to have tickets that night, and Lisa had no idea I was there. Some of you may remember Lisa as the little adorable tenor of the Davidson Forever Family Quartet, back in the 80s. Her student, Mariah, could barely sing when Lisa took her on, and now... Being in the crowd that night, I have never heard the crowd go nuts like they did for her that night. It was amazing. Please listen, and be kind on your critiques, as I know the young girl, and love her vocal coach.

        here 'tis
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlBieAxwSI

        Mark Davidson
        Bass extrodinaire in the shower