Re: [bbshop] Super Bowl Anthem

  • Bob Patterson
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 1, 2009
      With the way she butchered it(Keep searching. You'll get to the right note eventually), who would anyone know if a mistake was made?

      Bob Patterson

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 8, 2009
        Howdy my Barbershop Brothers and Sisters,
        With all the National anthem talk lately. I though I would share a youtube video of my Sister, Lisa Davidson Maslen's, 11-year-old voice students performance just a couple of weeks ago at the Sacramento Kings Game. I just happened to have tickets that night, and Lisa had no idea I was there. Some of you may remember Lisa as the little adorable tenor of the Davidson Forever Family Quartet, back in the 80s. Her student, Mariah, could barely sing when Lisa took her on, and now... Being in the crowd that night, I have never heard the crowd go nuts like they did for her that night. It was amazing. Please listen, and be kind on your critiques, as I know the young girl, and love her vocal coach.

        here 'tis
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlBieAxwSI

        Mark Davidson
        Bass extrodinaire in the shower