BHS - Southwestern District Roundup - November Edition - Thanks to Rick Brower

  • Philip Maxfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Friends of the Southwestern District,

      I pleased to announce that the November edition of the SWD Roundup is
      now available.
      *
      http://swd.org/Downloads/Roundup/November08_Roundup.pdf*

      * SWD Convention Update
      * SWD Chorus Competitors
      * SWD Quartet Competitors
      * SWD Scoresheets
      * Michael Borts Inducted Into SWD Hall of Fame
      * A Major Announcement from the Society
      * From the Editor
      * American Harmony FAQ
      * You Asked, The Society Listened!
      * Membership Retention and Recruiting Program
      * Spring Convention time is closer than we think!!!
      * 2009 Singing For Life Program
      * Have You Forgotten About YIH Activities?
      * Society Notes
      * Singing Valentines Are Right Around the Corner
      * New Candidate Judges
      * Show off Your Chapter Bulletins for PROBE
      * Welcome 3 New SWD Chapters
      * SWD Directors Fall Reports Available
      * Upcoming SWD Shows
      * SWD Website Updates and New Features
      * Bay City Coastalaires Award Scholarship
      * Barbershoppers Make Tracks to Little Rock
      * Directors Class Was a Hit
      * Spring Chapter Hosts Successful CDWI

      *http://swd.org/Downloads/Roundup/November08_Roundup.pdf*

      [SIDE NOTE]

      This will be the last edition put together by our awesome Editor - Rick
      Brower from the Houston Chapter.

      Rick Brower has been the SWD's Roundup editor for five long years. His
      talents helped make the Roundup one of the Society's best district
      newsletters. I have been blessed to have him on my team to lead this
      publication. The SWD's honored him for his service at the District
      Convention in Little Rock in October.

      David Roberts from the Tulsa, OK chapter has stepped up to the plate to
      carry on the rich value of the Roundup as its Editor.

      *Philip Maxfield
      SWD Director of Marketing & PR
      dir-mpr@...*