arangements

  • matthewmckee2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      I am looking for two arrangements that I cannot find. The first is
      "Naughty Naughty 90s" by the Most Happy Fellows and the other is
      "Smilin Through" as done by Platinum. I have the stock arrangement of
      "Smilin Through" arranged by Ed Waesche, but it doesn't have the intro
      verse the way Platinum did it. If you have either of these
      arrangements or know how to get them, let me know on this forum and
      then I will email you about getting them from you.

      Thanks
    • Andren Moyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hi All!

        Can someone please send me the lyrics to "Keep America Singing"-the theme
        song for BHS. (Is that the name of it?)

        Thanks in advance. It's for a funeral program for my friend's dad who
        passed away yesterday and they need to get it printed today.

        THANKS!!!!

        Andren Moyer

        andren@...

        .

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1096172/grpspId=1705024054/msgId
        =84620/stime=1225995675/nc1=4025373/nc2=5349273/nc3=5170420>