RE: [bbshop] Release of CDs

  • Walt Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Rick,

      I have yet to get my copy of Commencement but I can highly
      recommend all other BSU offerings. They are truly one of the
      Society's most prolific and beloved quartets. As I remarked in
      the Buckeye Invitational Program each of the three times that
      they performed at that great event..if you have not seen them in
      person your barbershop experience is incomplete. Since they have
      hung up the pitchpipe, this new DVD/CD product can probably help
      to fill that void. Buy it! I recommend it unheard and, in this
      case, unseen.

      Walt Miller

      Buckeye Chapter