Re: Release of c/d's

  • Richard Word
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
      From one Rick to another, ;-)
      Atlanta Vocal Project is about to finally give birth to our first CD.
      This Christmas song collection is actually our third attempt at
      recording, but the first that we've finally been willing to release
      to the public and put our stamp of approval on.
      I think you'll enjoy it. Look for a link to order "Sounds of
      Christmastime" around about Thanksgiving on our website at
      atlantavocalproject.com.
      Happy Holidays!
      Rick Word
      Atlanta Vocal Project

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Rick Collinson <rcollin@...> wrote:

      > Good Day All,
      >
      > Just so that I can plan my spending during the upcoming Holiday
      season, is there any chorus or quartet that is releasing any new
      recordings during this time. I would love to add to my collection.
      Please advise.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Rick Collinson
      > Frank Thorne Chapter
      > Ontario District

    • Walt Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Rick,

        I have yet to get my copy of Commencement but I can highly
        recommend all other BSU offerings. They are truly one of the
        Society's most prolific and beloved quartets. As I remarked in
        the Buckeye Invitational Program each of the three times that
        they performed at that great event..if you have not seen them in
        person your barbershop experience is incomplete. Since they have
        hung up the pitchpipe, this new DVD/CD product can probably help
        to fill that void. Buy it! I recommend it unheard and, in this
        case, unseen.

        Walt Miller

        Buckeye Chapter