AHC! Fund Raiser

  • kmstone2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      AHC! (Atlanta Harmony Celebration!) would like to invite everyone to
      join us on October 12, 2008 at Grayson UMC to raise funds for our
      charity, Peace Place. The event is free, but donations are gladly
      accepted.

      Come join AHC!, local music groups and Razzle Dazzle, Area 6's current
      Quartet Champs.

      For more information, please check out our website:
      AtlantaHarmonyCelebration.org

      Kathy Stone
      Director, AHC!