Anniversary Show ideas needed.

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      2009 will be the 60th Anniversary of the Providence, RI Chapter
      (Narragansett Bay Chorus) and I am looking for some ideas for the show.
      I'm thinking a reunion chorus of past members would be fun. Past
      District Quartet Champions that had Providence members would also work.
      Bringing back former Directors to direct a song from their era. We
      even have one member that we will honor who is an original member from
      1949.

      I'm just looking for chapters that have had big anniversary shows and
      to get some ideas of other things to include that night.

      Thanks for your help.
      Steve Isherwood
      NED DVP of F.D.