Re: [bbshop] Leno's "Headlines"

  • Bill Byrd
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
      I use my DVR, and watch the monologue, and headlines, etc, the next day.
      Bill Byrd

      On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Ken Buckner <baronbari@...> wrote:

      > Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

    • Joe Bradbury
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
        Just because you're long abed by the time he's on, don't think every other
        barbershopper is...
        Good to know you're still aware of things....
        Say Hi to Holly
        joe

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
          In a message dated 10/1/08 2:06:59 PM, Grandpak35@... writes:

          > Leno (NBC), Letterman (CBS)

          Do you switch-dial back and forth, or do you have 2 sets?

          Dick Johnson
          Great Falls, MT