Re: [bbshop] Leno's "Headlines"

  • Bill Kruse
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
      Leno, Letterman, Ferguson and O'Brien, I watch them all!  It's only until 1:30 AM.

      BK

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
        I use my DVR, and watch the monologue, and headlines, etc, the next day.
        Bill Byrd

        On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Ken Buckner <baronbari@...> wrote:

        > Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

      • Joe Bradbury
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
          Just because you're long abed by the time he's on, don't think every other
          barbershopper is...
          Good to know you're still aware of things....
          Say Hi to Holly
          joe

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
            In a message dated 10/1/08 2:06:59 PM, Grandpak35@... writes:

            > Leno (NBC), Letterman (CBS)

            Do you switch-dial back and forth, or do you have 2 sets?

            Dick Johnson
            Great Falls, MT