Re: [bbshop] Leno's "Headlines"

  • Ken Buckner
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
      Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

    • Bill Kruse
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
        Leno, Letterman, Ferguson and O'Brien, I watch them all!  It's only until 1:30 AM.

        BK

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
          I use my DVR, and watch the monologue, and headlines, etc, the next day.
          Bill Byrd

          On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Ken Buckner <baronbari@...> wrote:

          > Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

        • Joe Bradbury
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
            Just because you're long abed by the time he's on, don't think every other
            barbershopper is...
            Good to know you're still aware of things....
            Say Hi to Holly
            joe

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
              In a message dated 10/1/08 2:06:59 PM, Grandpak35@... writes:

              > Leno (NBC), Letterman (CBS)

              Do you switch-dial back and forth, or do you have 2 sets?

              Dick Johnson
              Great Falls, MT