Re: [bbshop] Leno's "Headlines"

  • Leaderman
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
      That reminds me of a program in a church where I was singing with a
      group of five - 2 men and 3 women. The church sort of butchered the name
      of the group and we were billed as "Five Sinning Through Life." All
      true, but not quite what was supposed to be. We laughed about for a long
      time afterwards and even used it in our introductions.

      --
      Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

      John Elving
      VP Mus. & Perf.
      Editor-in-Cheap, First Place 2008 Online Bulletin
      Shrine of Democracy Chorus
      2007 BOTY
      RMD CDD VP
      PROBE VP- Bulletin Editors
      Outstanding In Front - Certified Trainer
      Certified Standing Ovation Trainer & Reviewer
      Rapid City, SD
      Email: leaderman@...
    • Ken Buckner
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
        Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

      • Bill Kruse
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
          Leno, Letterman, Ferguson and O'Brien, I watch them all!  It's only until 1:30 AM.

          BK

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
            I use my DVR, and watch the monologue, and headlines, etc, the next day.
            Bill Byrd

            On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Ken Buckner <baronbari@...> wrote:

            > Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

          • Joe Bradbury
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
              Just because you're long abed by the time he's on, don't think every other
              barbershopper is...
              Good to know you're still aware of things....
              Say Hi to Holly
              joe

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
                In a message dated 10/1/08 2:06:59 PM, Grandpak35@... writes:

                > Leno (NBC), Letterman (CBS)

                Do you switch-dial back and forth, or do you have 2 sets?

                Dick Johnson
                Great Falls, MT