Capri & Ringers in Annapolis Oct. 25

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a friendly reminder that tickets are still available for the Sons
      of the Severn Homecoming Concert on Saturday, October 25th in historic
      Annapolis, MD. Proceeds from the show will benefit the vocal music
      departments at Annapolis area high schools. So if you want to support
      a good cause while being thoroughly entertained, then visit
      www.sonsofthesevern.org now to order your tickets.

      Here's the line-up...

      Capri
      5th Place Medalist, SAI
      What does last year's audience favorite winner have in store for this
      year's international in Hawaii? You just might get a sneak peek in
      Annapolis.

      Ringers
      2007 & 2008 Semifinalist, BHS
      One of the best "lock & ring" quartets around, performing arrangements
      from barbershop legends like Fred King, Ed Waesche, and Bob Disney.

      The Sea-Sharps
      Men's a cappella ensemble of South River High School, Edgewater, MD.

      The Sons of the Severn
      2008 Western Div. AAA Chorus Champion, celebrating our 59th Anniversary

      And three of our terrific chapter quartets
      Prime Time
      Fourgetaboutit
      The Corner Four

      See you there!