Re: [bbshop] Leno's "Headlines"

  • David Dantowitz
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
    • Leaderman
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
        That reminds me of a program in a church where I was singing with a
        group of five - 2 men and 3 women. The church sort of butchered the name
        of the group and we were billed as "Five Sinning Through Life." All
        true, but not quite what was supposed to be. We laughed about for a long
        time afterwards and even used it in our introductions.

        --
        Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

        John Elving
        VP Mus. & Perf.
        Editor-in-Cheap, First Place 2008 Online Bulletin
        Shrine of Democracy Chorus
        2007 BOTY
        RMD CDD VP
        PROBE VP- Bulletin Editors
        Outstanding In Front - Certified Trainer
        Certified Standing Ovation Trainer & Reviewer
        Rapid City, SD
        Email: leaderman@...
      • Ken Buckner
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
          Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

        • Bill Kruse
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
            Leno, Letterman, Ferguson and O'Brien, I watch them all!  It's only until 1:30 AM.

            BK

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
              I use my DVR, and watch the monologue, and headlines, etc, the next day.
              Bill Byrd

              On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Ken Buckner <baronbari@...> wrote:

              > Do you guys really watch Leno..... ?

            • Joe Bradbury
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
                Just because you're long abed by the time he's on, don't think every other
                barbershopper is...
                Good to know you're still aware of things....
                Say Hi to Holly
                joe

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
                  In a message dated 10/1/08 2:06:59 PM, Grandpak35@... writes:

                  > Leno (NBC), Letterman (CBS)

                  Do you switch-dial back and forth, or do you have 2 sets?

                  Dick Johnson
                  Great Falls, MT