Re: [bbshop] happy trails

  • Alan St.Louis
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
      Darn it!
      Who's going to fix everything that needs to be fixed?

      Every time I have called in to the society I ended up with Brian and after a few times, I automatically asked Brian Lynch!

      He IS the Man, He will be missed!

      Thank You Brian, And Good Luck in whatever you fall into because we all know that it will flourish
      with you in the drivers seat.

      Al St.Louis
      Nashua NH
      Providence RI
      Jones & Co. (New Lead) <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS>

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2008
        Brian Lynch is one of the good guys, so it is sad that he will no
        longer be working for us at the BHS. I have watched him grow
        from a talented, somewhat unsure kid into a strong, highly
        competent man. I am proud to call him friend -- and I purely
        love his kids, Jack and Katie.

        Miss you all, Brian, and hope to see you soon.

        Tom Gentry

      • Joe Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2008
          You mean we have some who are not good guys?

          JOE JOHNSON
          House of Joseph Music
          http://www.bbsmusic.com