Re: [bbshop] happy trails

  • Bill Rashleigh
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
      Brian Lynch is one of the most remarkable barbershoppers I know.  He is a chameleon in that he was really good at just any job the attempted at the Society Headquarters.  This and a great father, husband, bass (in the champion Muckety Mucks) and friend.

      I wish him all the best in his new endeavors and hope to sing a few with him in the future.  Thanks for what you gave the Society Brian.

      Bill Rashleigh

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
        Darn it!
        Who's going to fix everything that needs to be fixed?

        Every time I have called in to the society I ended up with Brian and after a few times, I automatically asked Brian Lynch!

        He IS the Man, He will be missed!

        Thank You Brian, And Good Luck in whatever you fall into because we all know that it will flourish
        with you in the drivers seat.

        Al St.Louis
        Nashua NH
        Providence RI
        Jones & Co. (New Lead) <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS>

        <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZNxmk762YYUS&utm_id=7923>

      • Tgbari@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2008
          Brian Lynch is one of the good guys, so it is sad that he will no
          longer be working for us at the BHS. I have watched him grow
          from a talented, somewhat unsure kid into a strong, highly
          competent man. I am proud to call him friend -- and I purely
          love his kids, Jack and Katie.

          Miss you all, Brian, and hope to see you soon.

          Tom Gentry

        • Joe Johnson
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2008
            You mean we have some who are not good guys?

            JOE JOHNSON
            House of Joseph Music
            http://www.bbsmusic.com