Pitchpipe photos....

  • Martin Grandahl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      I've been hunting, and have been unable to find any decent pictures of
      the classic Kratt/Master Key pitchpipe.

      If there's anyone out there with a digital camera, a pitchpipe in
      reasonably good shape, and some free time, I would appreciate some
      good quality photos.... :)

      One each of the black side and the shiny side straight on, and maybe
      one of each side at a bit of an angle would be terrific....flexible....

      imageshack . us (remove spaces) is a decent picture host, and links
      could be posted here for all to use.

      Anyone want to take this on?
    • Jim Adams

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          > I went to images.google.com and typed in "pitchpipe"
          > and got several good images of both sides.

          I guess we have different definitions of good. :D

          Most of the pitchpipe pics through Google images are 200 pixels wide
          or smaller, and the ones that are larger are really poor quality.

          I'm hoping to get some large, crisp, clean images....

          --
          Martin Grandahl
          theafterglowlounge.org <-- undergoing redesign