  • Jerald C. Merrill
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
      Heck, I'll contribute $10 myself, just to get the things off. Give me a
      snail-dress to send it to. Otherwise, I'll go along with Deb's proposal.
      Jerry Merrill
      Past President, Pensacola Fiesta Chorus
      Bass, Inside Straight
      "Bass--It's the Barbershop Engine"

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Phil Richards
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Are you tired of the ads on the right side of each message?

        To get rid of them, copy and paste the email address below into a blank
        message:

        bbshop-traditional@yahoogroups.com
      • Joe De Felice
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Or you can go to MY Groups (yours - not MINE) ;-)
          and set all your groups up to traditional.

          Joe De Felice

          At 11/1/2007 02:16 PM, Phil Richards wrote:
          >Are you tired of the ads on the right side of each message?
          >
          >To get rid of them, copy and paste the email address below into a blank
          >message:
          >
          >bbshop-traditional@yahoogroups.com
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Phil Richards
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
            A friendly reminder. If you are tired of the ads on the right side of
            each group email message, send an email to this address:

            Mailto:bbshop-traditional@yahoogroups.com