Re: Quartet in Washington

  • Eric Wallen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:19 AM
      That was in fact Ringers (Seay, Disney, Pinto, Mazzoni) that was
      singing at the National's ballpark on Opening Day. Although i was at
      the game, i did not get a chance to stop by and see them. I'm sure the
      reception was great!

      On a side note, the new stadium is BEAUTIFUL. Looking forward to
      seeing many barbershop quartets sing the National Anthem at future
      games!

      Eric Wallen
      Bass - Last Kids Picked (Nashville bound!!!)
      Bass - Crunch Time
      Bass - Alexandria Harmonizers