HARMONY ARCHIVES Always answers a Query

  • Casey Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      1/3/08

      Hello Harmonette rs

      Music Lesson: The original piano-vocal sheet music has the authentic notes and words of both the chorus and verse of the song.

      Economic Lesson: In a perfect utopian world, storage would be free, copying would be free and mailing would be free. Sadly I have not found a a free storage facility, a free copy shop or free mailing service.

      English lesson: "Donation" an amount chosen by the requestor to support a service. "Archive" a collection of items, usually printed, and available to like minded users as a library service.

      At the start of this New Year, I wish to thank those who have used the services of the HARMONY ARCHIVES in the past year. Thanks for the support.

      Casey Parker
      HARMONY ARCHIVES
      An independent library of harmony music
      mailto:caseypar@...