BARBERSHOP RADIO

  • EGPLEAD98@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY,

      Just wanted to say a special thanks to MR RICH TAYLOR of Barbershop radio
      fame. Located in Montclair NJ.

      Last Sunday night was the last show they will ever put on the air waves
      again. I just wanted to say thanks to Rich and all of his other host's for
      providing us with some great music to listen to, after a hard day at work.

      I was once lucky enough to be invited to the show on a Thursday night, I
      had a blast. The guys made it seem so easy to run a program like this. I
      will miss hearing good programs all during the week

      Thanks again Rich for the Memories !!!

      ERIC G PHILLIPS
      _EGPLEAD98@..._ (mailto:EGPLEAD98@...)

      "STILL LOOKING FOR 3 GOOD MEN TO SING"