THN: THE FINAL BROADCAST!!!!!! 12302007

  • BuhuDaBear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      Netters,
      ? ? ? ? ?? That date is near, December 30th, 2007 . We will have our FINAL broadcast on T.H.N.. Most if not all of our host will return to the Upper Montclair N.J. studio? where we called home for almost 4 years. We will start our broadcast at 6:00 P.M. until 11:00 P.M. E.S.T.? Please tune in and celebrate and remember the great times when we played barbershop and acappella music, as well as the personalities who played them.....
      There will be a lot of surprises as well so please tune in tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Vinny Haynes
      ?
      ?????????????????????????
      THN

      ?* * HOW TO LISTEN TO THE HARMONY NETWORK * *
      ?
      The Harmony
      Network is a totally listener supported Radio Station
      that can also be heard
      worldwide over the internet at??
      ???? www.villageradio.com???

      ?

      Option 2:? If you have troubletuning in, try going thru this
      link:?
      ?? http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net/??

      ?

      Option 3:? Start up Windows Media Player. Click FILE then OPEN URL and
      paste in
      this:?
      ? http://www.live365.com/play/293967
      Click
      OK and after maybe 5 or 10 seconds it should start to play.
      If you prefer
      WinAmp to Media Player it works there too.
      ?
      (When The Harmony
      Network is not airing a live show, you will hear the regular programming of
      WVRM, Village Radio in Upper Montclair, New Jersey.)

      ?

      ?
      *? *? HOW TO CHAT WITH THE HARMONY NETWORK *
      *

      ?

      There is a barbershop chatroom used by the Harmonet folks, and also by
      people
      who wish to chat with us during our live broadcasts.? Its is at

      ???? www.starchat.net?
      and the name of
      the chatroom? is? "bbshop"? You must have java chat
      downloaded.?
      ? Click on CHAT, then simply enter your nickname
      (line one...change it from
      "guest"..and change thegroup name to "bbshop" (
      on the third line)? (no need to
      enter a password on line 2...just leave
      it blank)

      ?