HEADQUARTERS IMPOSSIBLE Retraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Shaun
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Earlier last week, I posted a message with the subject HEADQUARTERS
      IMPOSSIBLE. I would like to apologize to all of those men and women
      who are working so hard and dilligently for our society at our new
      home. I was frustrated due to the lack of communication in regards
      to my quartet's registration and our membership registrations. I was
      unfair. They moved, which was good for the society, and they are
      fighting their way through minor, or major hiccups. They are doin
      one heck of a job. Drew Ellis, Caki Watson, Jim Debusman, among
      others responded to me this past week and assured me that everything
      will be worked out. I would like to apologize to those folks. I
      just want them to know that I am a control freak and a bit OCD and
      those are no reasons to keep bothering you folks! No harm was meant
      at all by any of my phone calls or emails. I was just looking for
      some communication and I recieved it!! I recieved a phone call from
      Jim DeBusman to day giving me his personal cell if there was another
      issue or question I had. I could tell he was a bit frustrated with
      me, sticking up for his staff, and that is okay. I really meant no
      harm and hope that this does not put a damper on what I hope will be
      a long and loving relationship between myself and the Barbershop
      Harmony Society. Thanks to all those who replied to me with help and
      suggestions over the past week!
      see you soon,
      Shaun Whisler
      Bass of Back in Business