THN:Monday Nights with Vinny On The Air 6:00 P.M EST

  • BuhuDaBear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Netters,

      ? Tonights Monday Night show on THN is NOW on the Air!!!!! I got in the studio way too early due to the lack of traffic in the NY/NJ area at this time (I? guess they'll be coming home tonight!! LOL)
      Soooooo I am on the with an hour of bonus Barbershop music.... So tune in now!!!!

      www.villaeradio.com

    • Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        I think you have to spell "villageradio" correctly for the link below
        to work....