THN: Monday Nights with Vinny Tonight 9/3/2007

  • BuhuDaBear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      There will be a "Monday Nights with Joaner" w/ myself on board tonight , so
      tune in tonight 7:00 P.M. EST

      Vinny Haynes

      The Harmony Network is up and running again! Come check it out from 7 to 11
      Eastern Time at www.villageradio.com

      The Harmony Network has several live shows which all air from 7 PM to 11 PM
      Eastern Time

      MONDAYS ~ "Monday Nights With Joaner" ~ hosted by Jeanie "Joaner"
      Garrett, formerly of Ramapo Valley Chorus, now with the Coastline Show
      ... features Men's and Women's Barbershop, Mixed Quartets and Choruses ,
      Jazz, High School and College a Cappella, Contemporary a Capella, Gospel, Doo
      Wop, and more! Triple Trivia Contest every week at 10 PM ... guess the
      and win a free CD!

      TUESDAYS ~ "The Best Of Both Worlds" ~ hosted by Ari Brafman, of The Rahway
      Valley Barberhop Harmony Society Chapter ... features many different genres
      music, each cut followed by an a cappella version of the same song.

      THURSDAYS ~ "The Applause Show" ~ hosted by Rich Taylor ... Director of the
      Rahway Valley Barbershop Harmony Society Chapter ... and of notori ety in the
      Barberhop and A capella world with accomplishments too numerous to list
      This Original Flagship Show of the station features the best of barbershop,
      contemporary a cappella, vocal jazz, gospel, doo wop, and more.

      SUNDAYS ~ "Sunday Nights With Vinnie" ~ available when Vinnie is NOT on duty
      as one of New York's Finest! Vinnie is a Police Officer and former Doo Wop
      singer who is now in The Big Apple Chorus. He likes to play cuts from his own
      private collection, as well as using our shared station library of barbershop
      and other a cappella music.

      During our live shows, you can call us toll free at the studio at
      OR...for the numerically challenged...
      Finally..for the alphabetically challenged:

      There is a barbershop chatroom used by the Harmonet folks, and also by people
      who wish to chat with us during our live broadcasts. Its is at
      and the name of the chatroom is "bbshop" You must have java chat downloaded.
      Click on CHAT, then simply enter your nickname (line one...change it from
      "guest"..and change thegroup name to "bbshop" ( on the third line) (no need
      enter a password on line 2...just leave it blank)

      Groups who would like thier music played to our worldwide listening audience
      do so by sending three copies to:

      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042 ...

      Check out our website at: www.harmonize.com/THN

      We need your donations to keep this t o tally voluntary and listener
      venture afloat, spreading the love of our music to a world wide audience! We
      provide information to the general pub lic o n h ow to contact the various
      singing organizations who send us CDs. So get your group to donate the
      of a performance to THE HARMONY NETWORK, or take up a collection at your

      We are now a 501 (c) (3) organization, and all donations made to us are now
      since our inception are retroactively TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

      Pay Pal is now available to make it simple for you to donate. Check at the
      website, www.harmonize.com/THN

      You can also mail us a check made out to:
      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      The Harmony Network is a totally listener supported Radio Station
      that can also be heard worldwide over the internet at

      Option 2: If you have troubletuning in, try going thru this link:

      _http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net/_ (http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net/)

      Option 3: Start up Windows Media Player. Click FILE then OPEN URL and paste

      _http://www.live365.com/play/293967_ (http://www.live365.com/play/293967)

      Click OK and after maybe 5 or 10 seconds it should start to play. If you
      WinAmp to Media Player it works there too.

      We feature Barbershop, Vocal Jazz, Con temporary a cappella, Gospel, and

      Yours in Harmony,