Re:VM and Max Q - September 21-22, 2007 weekend of Ypm Kippor

  • NAP.Studio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      So sorry to learn our Jewish Brothers won't be able to attend.
      Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the availability of the theater and
      this was the only weekend in which it was available, We had originally tried
      to book it one week earlier but the place wasn't available.

      Nick Alexander

      VM Show Producer / MC

      Posted by: "gailalong2006"
      <mailto:gailalong@...?Subject=%20Re%3AVM%20and%20Max%20Q%20-%20Sep
      tember%2021-22%2C%202007%20%28Shameless%20Show%20Plug%21%29>
      gailalong@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gailalong2006>
      gailalong2006

      Sun Sep 2, 2007 8:25 pm (PST)

      You sure broke my heart by scheduling this great show on Yom Kippor,
      the day of the year that no one who is Jewish in the country will be
      able to attend.