VM and Max Q - September 21-22, 2007 (Shameless Show Plug!)

  • gailalong2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      You sure broke my heart by scheduling this great show on Yom Kippor,
      the day of the year that no one who is Jewish in the country will be
      able to attend.
    • Brooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "gailalong2006" <gailalong@...> wrote:

        > You sure broke my heart by scheduling this great show on Yom Kippor,
        > the day of the year that no one who is Jewish in the country will be
        > able to attend.

        We are aware they're scheduled for Yom Kippor, but it wasn't our choice,
        nor was it our decision. We booked the house quite some time back for
        the week prior to the dates now indicated. Only a few weeks ago, in
        June, we found out that the house had switched us and never told us. In
        fact, the first season ticket renewal forms we sent out had the wrong
        dates on them because we didn't even know.

        FYI, for the last 7-8 years or longer, we have carefully loaded the
        Jewish holidays into the calendar before planning any other events, so
        that we know to avoid such holidays.

        So..... we planned differently; we did not initiate the change. There's
        nothing we can do to change it back. Just one of those things. Hope
        you can come another year!